Turnip - Brassica napus
We do not yet have descriptive information on this species. Please try the buttons above to search for information from other sources.
Observations in Montana Natural Heritage Program Database
Number of Observations:
(Click on the following maps and charts to see full sized version)
Map Help and Descriptions
(Observations spanning multiple months or years are excluded from time charts)
The following animal species have been reported as pollinators of this plant species or its genus where their geographic ranges overlap: Bombus rufocinctus
, Bombus sitkensis
, and Bombus occidentalis
(Thorp et al. 1983).
- Literature Cited AboveLegend: View Online Publication
- Thorp, R.W., D.S. Horning, and L.L. Dunning. 1983. Bumble bees and cuckoo bumble bees of California (Hymenoptera: Apidae). Bulletin of the California Insect Survey 23:1-79.
- Additional ReferencesLegend: View Online Publication
Do you know of a citation we're missing?
- Burkhardt, A. 2019. Elucidating the effect of anthropogenic land management on soil nematode community structure. Ph.D. Dissertation. Bozeman, MT: Montana State University. 101 p.
- Grimme, E. 2004. Effects of mycofumigation using Muscodor albus and Muscodor roseus on diseases of sugar beet and chrysanthemum. M.Sc. Thesis. Bozeman, MT: Montana State University. 86 p.
- Jones, W. W. 1901. Preliminary flora of Gallatin County. M.S. Thesis. Bozeman, MT: Montana State College. 78 pp.
- Kumar, V. 2015. Confirmation and management of glyphosate-resistant Kochia (Kochia scoparia) in Montana. Ph.D. Dissertation. Bozeman, MT: Montana State University. 225 p.
- Lesica, P., M.T. Lavin, and P.F. Stickney. 2012. Manual of Montana Vascular Plants. Fort Worth, TX: BRIT Press. viii + 771 p.
- Nance, E.L. 1994. Quantification of flea beetle injury Phyllotreta cruciferae (Coleoptera: Chrysomelidae) on canola in Montana. M.Sc. Thesis. Bozeman, MT: Montana State University. 56 p.
- Zuck, P.C. 2010. Evaluation of alternative crops for management of Pratylenchus neglectus in Montana winter wheat production. M.Sc. Thesis. Bozeman, MT: Montana State University. 40 p.