Cultivated Beet - Beta vulgaris
We do not yet have descriptive information on this species. Please try the buttons above to search for information from other sources.
Observations in Montana Natural Heritage Program Database
Number of Observations:
(Click on the following maps and charts to see full sized version)
Map Help and Descriptions
(Observations spanning multiple months or years are excluded from time charts)
- Additional ReferencesLegend: View Online Publication
Do you know of a citation we're missing?
- Collins, D.P. 1999. Optimizing a Bacillus sp. for biological control of sugar beet cercospora leaf spot. M.Sc. Thesis. Bozeman, MT: Montana State University. 125 p.
- Geske, S.M. 1991. Purification and characterization of a Montana RMV-like isolate of barley yellow dwarf virus. Ph.D. Dissertation. Bozeman, MT: Montana State University. 77 p.
- Grimme, E. 2004. Effects of mycofumigation using Muscodor albus and Muscodor roseus on diseases of sugar beet and chrysanthemum. M.Sc. Thesis. Bozeman, MT: Montana State University. 86 p.
- Kumar, V. 2015. Confirmation and management of glyphosate-resistant Kochia (Kochia scoparia) in Montana. Ph.D. Dissertation. Bozeman, MT: Montana State University. 225 p.
- Larson, B.J. 2004. Integrated management of Cercospora leaf spot on sugar beet. M.Sc. Thesis. Bozeman, MT: Montana State University. 106 p.
- Lesica, P., M.T. Lavin, and P.F. Stickney. 2012. Manual of Montana Vascular Plants. Fort Worth, TX: BRIT Press. viii + 771 p.