A Mayfly - Drunella coloradensis
We do not yet have descriptive information on this species. Please try the buttons above to search for information from other sources.
Observations in Montana Natural Heritage Program Database
Number of Observations:
(Click on the following maps and charts to see full sized version)
Map Help and Descriptions
(Observations spanning multiple months or years are excluded from time charts)
- Additional ReferencesLegend: View Online Publication
Do you know of a citation we're missing?
- Garrett, P.A. 1973. The distribution and abundance of aquatic insects in the Middle West Gallatin drainage. M.Sc. Thesis. Bozeman, Montana: Montana State University. 60 p.
- Gustafson, D. L. 1990. Ecology of aquatic insects in the Gallatin River drainage. Ph.D. Dissertation. Bozeman, MT: Montana State University. 194 p.
- Muhlfeld, C.C., T.J. Cline, J.J. Giersch, E. Peitzsch, C. Florentine, D. Jacobsen, and S. Hotaling. 2020. Specialized meltwater biodiversity persists despite widespread deglaciation. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences May 2020, 202001697; DOI: 10.1073/pnas.2001697117
- Novak, M.A. 1988. Impacts of a fire-flood event on physical and biological characteristics of a small mountain stream. M.Sc. Thesis. Bozeman, MT: Montana State University. 98 p.
- Oasis Environmental. 2011. Benthic macroinvertebrate recolonization in the varial zone of the Kootenai River, Montana. Bigfork, MT. Prepared for Montana Fish, Wildlife, and Parks. 79 p.
- Richards, D.C. 1996. The use of aquatic macroinvertebrates as water quality indicators in mountain streams in Montana. M.Sc. Thesis. Bozeman, Montana: Montana State University. 192 p.
- Wells, E.A. 1986. Alpine limnology of selected water bodies on the Beartooth Plateau, Montana, with emphasis on benthos. Ph.D. Dissertation. Bozeman, MT: Montana State University. 401 p.
- Additional Sources of Information Related to "Insects"