A Mayfly - Ephemerella dorothea infrequens
We do not yet have descriptive information on this species. Please try the buttons above to search for information from other sources.
Observations in Montana Natural Heritage Program Database
Number of Observations:
(Click on the following maps and charts to see full sized version)
Map Help and Descriptions
(Observations spanning multiple months or years are excluded from time charts)
Threats or Limiting Factors
All forms of stream quality degradation pose potential threats. These include siltation; pollution from agricultural and industrial waste; and hydrological alteration from drainage, dams, or withdrawal of excess water for human use.
- Additional ReferencesLegend: View Online Publication
Do you know of a citation we're missing?
- Gustafson, D. L. 1990. Ecology of aquatic insects in the Gallatin River drainage. Ph.D. Dissertation. Bozeman, MT: Montana State University. 194 p.
- McCarty, J.D. 2019. Influence of thermal regime on the life histories and production of Rocky Mountain aquatic insects. M.Sc. Thesis. Bozeman, MT: Montana State University. 67 p.
- Novak, M.A. 1988. Impacts of a fire-flood event on physical and biological characteristics of a small mountain stream. M.Sc. Thesis. Bozeman, MT: Montana State University. 98 p.
- Additional Sources of Information Related to "Insects"