A Riffle Beetle - Zaitzevia parvula
We do not yet have descriptive information on this species. Please try the buttons above to search for information from other sources.
Observations in Montana Natural Heritage Program Database
Number of Observations:
(Click on the following maps and charts to see full sized version)
Map Help and Descriptions
(Observations spanning multiple months or years are excluded from time charts)
- Additional ReferencesLegend: View Online Publication
Do you know of a citation we're missing?
- Glorvigen, T.H. 1972. The responses of insect communities in the East Gallatin River, Montana, to sewage effluents. M.Sc. Thesis. Bozeman, Montana: Montana State University. 24 p.
- Gustafson, D. L. 1990. Ecology of aquatic insects in the Gallatin River drainage. Ph.D. Dissertation. Bozeman, MT: Montana State University. 194 p.
- Hooten, M.M. 1991. Biological systematics of Zaitzevia thermae (Hatch). M.Sc. Thesis. Bozeman, MT: Montana State University. 88 p.
- Oswald, R.A. 1979. Observations of distribution, abundance and production-related aspects of aquatic macroinvertebrates in natural thermal gradients. M.Sc. Thesis. Bozeman, Montana: Montana State University. 137 p.
- Additional Sources of Information Related to "Insects"