A Mayfly - Drunella flavilinea
We do not yet have descriptive information on this species. Please try the buttons above to search for information from other sources.
Observations in Montana Natural Heritage Program Database
Number of Observations:
(Click on the following maps and charts to see full sized version)
Map Help and Descriptions
(Observations spanning multiple months or years are excluded from time charts)
- Additional ReferencesLegend: View Online Publication
Do you know of a citation we're missing?
- Gustafson, D. L. 1990. Ecology of aquatic insects in the Gallatin River drainage. Ph.D. Dissertation. Bozeman, MT: Montana State University. 194 p.
- Oasis Environmental. 2011. Benthic macroinvertebrate recolonization in the varial zone of the Kootenai River, Montana. Bigfork, MT. Prepared for Montana Fish, Wildlife, and Parks. 79 p.
- Vincent, E.R. 1966. A comparison of riffle insect populations in the Gibbon River above and below the geyser basins, Yellowstone National Park. M.Sc. Thesis. Bozeman, MT: Montana State University. 19 p.
- Additional Sources of Information Related to "Insects"