FWP Conservation Tier
We do not yet have descriptive information on this species. Please try the buttons above to search for information from other sources.
- Additional ReferencesLegend: View WorldCat Record View Online Publication
Do you know of a citation we're missing?
- Anonymous. 1953. Caribou on the Yaak. Montana Wildlife. August.
- Evans, H. F. 1960. A preliminary investigation of caribou in northwestern United States. M.S. thesis, Montana State University, Missoula. 145 pp.
- Evans, H. F. 1960. A preliminary investigation of caribou in northwestern United States. M.S. thesis. University of Montana, Missoula. 145 pp.
- Manley, T. L. 1986. Status review of woodland caribou in Montana. Unpubl. Rep., Mont. Dept. of Fish, Wildlife and Parks, Helena. 84 pp.
- Manley, T. L. 1986. Status survey of woodland caribou in Montana, final progress report. Montana Department of Fish, Wildlife and Parks. March, 1986. 84 pp.
- Miller, D. R. 1977. Feasibility of reintroducing caribou in Glacier National Park [1976 progress report]. P. 49 in K. L. McArthur, comp., 1976 Annual Research Summary, Glacier National Park. USDI National Park Service, Glacier National Park. 64 pp.
- Miller, D. R. 1977. Feasibility of reintroducing caribou in Glacier National Park. Prog. Rep. 16 pp.
- Miller, D. R. 1977. The feasibility of reintroducing caribou in Glacier National Park: a preliminary study. Unpubl. Rep. 16 pp.
- Scott, M. D., and G. Servheen. 1985. Caribou ecology. Job Compl. Rep. Fed. Aid Proj. W-160-R-l1. Idaho Fish and Game, Boise. 136 pp.
- Servheen, G., and L. J. Lyon. 1989. Habitat use by woodland caribou in the Selkirk Mountains. J. Wildlife Management 53:230-237.
- U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service. 1984. Selkirk mountain caribou management/recovery plan. U.S. Fish Wildlife Service, Portland, Oregon. 121 pp.