We do not yet have descriptive information on this species. Please try the buttons above to search for information from other sources.
- Additional ReferencesLegend: View Online Publication
Do you know of a citation we're missing?
- Gangemi, J.T. 1992. Sculpin (Cottus) distribution in the Kootenai National Forest and western portions of the Lolo National Forest, Montana. Montana Natural Heritage Program, Helena, MT 59620. 54 pp.
- Lemoine, M., M.K. Young, K.S. McKelvey, L. Eby, K.L. Pilgrim and M.K. Schwartz. 2014. Cottus schitsuumsh, a new species of sculpin (Scorpaeniformes: Cottidae) in the Columbia River basin, Idaho-Montana, USA. Zootaxa 3755(3):241-258.
- Peden, A.E., G.W. Hughes, and W.E. Roberts. 1989. Morphologically distinct populations of the shorthead sculpin, Cottus confusus, and mottled sculpin, Cottus bairdi (Pisces, Cottidae), near the western border of Canada and the United States. Can. J. Zool. 67:2711-2720.
- Zimmerman, E.G., and M.C. Wooten. 1981. Allozymic variation and natural hybridization in sculpins, Cottus confuses and Cottus cognatus. Biochemical Systematics and Ecology 9(4):341-346.